- Authoritative coverage of over 175,000 words and phrases, and over 240,000 translations
- Comprehensive English-Spanish and Spanish-English dictionary with new words and phrases based on findings from the Oxford Languages Tracker
- Quick and easy to use with ultra-clear, two-colour text design and printed thumb tabs
- Fully revised centre section including correspondence guide with sample letters, emails, and CVs, plus guide to telephoning and text messaging. Plus new internet supplement on online banking and booking tickets
- Cultural notes on life and living in the Spanish-speaking world throughout the text
- Discover more on oxforddictionaries.com, Oxford's home for dictionaries and language reference
New to this Edition:
- Hundreds of new high profile words added for both Spanish and English, from internet and technology to business and environment, based on findings from the Oxford Languages Tracker
- New sections on communication, translation difficulties, regional Spanish, and guides to online banking and booking
- New and updated cultural notes throughout the A-Z text
Completely updated to include all the latest vocabulary, this fourth edition of the Concise Oxford Spanish Dictionary contains coverage of over 175,000 words and phrases, and 240,000 translations. It includes a comprehensive correspondence guide with sample letters, emails, and CVs, plus fun and informative cultural notes on life and living in the Spanish-speaking world.
This new edition also features new sections on Spanish as used around the world, false friends and Spanglish, as well as an entirely new internet section helping with everyday online activities from booking tickets to banking online.
The Concise Oxford Spanish Dictionary is easy to use, with a clear layout featuring a two-colour text design and printed thumb tabs for quick reference.