This product is the access code for OALD Premium Online. The access code will be sent via email immediately after purchase.
Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary 10th edition builds English vocabulary better than ever before and leads the way to more confident, successful communication in English.
www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com is the online home of the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary.
For learners - OALD Premium Online gives you access to the Oxford iSpeaker and iWriter to help you practise your communication skills, develop your writing and prepare for exams.
For teachers - Get ready-to-use teaching resources for your classroom and create gap-fill activities for any text using the Oxford Text Checker.
Purchasing an access code will give you access to OALD Premium Online for 12 months.
Premium online access: Internet connection required, please refer to https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/system-requirements
With OALD premium online you can access:
Oxford iSpeaker gives students the help they need to pass exams and communicate in English.
• With iSpeaker, you can:
• NEW watch pronunciation videos for sounds in British and American English to improve your speaking - coming soon
• hear individual sounds pronounced in British and American English
• record yourself
• listen and compare your pronunciation with the model
• watch conversations that happen in everyday situations (making recommendations, asking for help, etc.)
• study the language used in the conversation
• take one of the parts in the conversation to practise using the language
• record yourself and assess your speaking skills
• watch videos of exam-style tasks
• record yourself practising for speaking exams
The Oxford iWriter guides students through the stages of planning, writing and reviewing a range of different written tasks. Task types include essays, presentations, reports, letters and emails, reviews, CVs and more.
Read model examples for each task type, showing structure, notes and sample content. You can find advice on choosing the right language, how to use language in order to sound more formal, more objective, or to avoid repetition.
NEW writing models:
• Discussing a picture
• Formal business letter
• Informal email
• Academic email
My Word Lists - create personalized lists of the words you want to learn and test yourself on them
• NEW Add idioms to your word lists
• NEW Listen to audio directly from your word lists
• Create your own gap-fill activities and word lists to use in class with the Oxford Text Checker
• Download lesson plans, video walkthroughs, and classroom and self-study activities:
o 50 NEW worksheets for topic vocabulary and grammar
o 7 NEW or revised lesson plans with teacher's notes and worksheets to help you make the most of Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary 10th edition including the A-Z, iWriter, iSpeaker/Speaking Tutor, vocabulary building and Oxford 3000™
ISBN : 9780194798730