Drive critical, engaged learning. Helping learners more deeply understand historical concepts, the student-centred approach of this new Course Book enables broader, big picture understanding. Developed directly with the IB and fully supporting the new 2015 syllabus, the structured format helps you easily progress through the new course content.
- Cover the new syllabus in the right level of depth, with rich, thorough subject content.
- Developed directly with the IB, with the most comprehensive support for the new syllabus.
- Truly engage learners with topical, relevant material that convincingly connects learning with the modern, global world.
- Streamline your planning, with a clear and thorough structure helping you logically progress through the syllabus.
- Decipher source evaluation, refine and progress analytical thinking and fully embed vital Paper 1 skills, strengthening exam performance.
- Integrate approaches to learning with ATLs like thinking, communication, research and social skills built directly into learning.
- Help learners think critically about improving performance with extensive examiner insight and samples based on the latest exam format.
- The online Course Book will be available on Oxford Education Bookshelf until 2023. Access is facilitated via a unique code, which is sent in the mail. The code must be linked to an email address, creating a user account. Access may be transferred once to a new user, once the initial user no longer requires access. You will need to contact your local Educational Consultant to arrange this.