- Customer Services and Trade Sales Support Role (Sales contact for distributors and book stores)
Based in our Tokyo office, the successful candidate will join our dedicated team responsible to be the main contact of distributors and book stores. Eventually, he/she will take part in negotiations and some of important meetings that influence sales result. The main areas of activity are:
- Maintenance of trade accounts
- Customer care (mostly English textbook) on the phone or by email.
- Visiting customers and attending meetings outside the office
- Supporting events with sales team and marketing team
The successful candidate must:
- Bachelor degree or above
- Have a native level Japanese and business level English or higher
- Interested not only in English language education but also in publishing industry itself.
- Excellent understanding on Japanese commercial customs
- Act proactively and work independently with a desire to learn
- Have a problem solving mentality and actively seek challenges
- Proficient in MS Office
How to apply: To apply, please send your curriculum vitae in English and Japanese, with a letter of application and current salary expectations by post to;
Ms. Ikuko Akita
Oxford University Press, 3F Sotetsu Tamachi Bldg. 4-17-5 Shiba, Mintao-ku.
Updated: February 7, 2018
Your personal data provided during the selection and recruitment procedure are going to be used only for the purpose of our recruitment activities, and except when there are grounds under the Personal Information Protection Act or any other law or ordinance, we do not use personal information outside of the scope of these objectives without the subject’s consent.