The most comprehensive coverage of the 2014 syllabus, this resource pack includes a print and online Chemistry Course Book, for fully flexible learning. With unrivalled support for the new concept-based approach to learning, the Nature of Science, these are the only DP Chemistry resources that include support straight from the IB.
- Pack includes Course Book in print and fully online format, for the most flexible support.
- Accurately cover the new syllabus - the most comprehensive match, with support directly from the IB on the core, AHL and all the options.
- Fully integrate the new concept-based approach, holistically addressing understanding, applications, skills and the Nature of science.
- Tangibly build assessment confidence with assessment support straight from the IB.
- Build confidence - data-based questions and focused practice support exceptional achievement.
- Written by co-authors of the new syllabus and leading IB workshop leaders.
- Supported by a fully comprehensive and updated Study Guide and Oxford Kerboodle Online Resources.
- This pack includes one print Course Book and one online Course Book.
- The online Course Book will be available on Oxford Education Bookshelf until 2024. Access is facilitated via a unique code, which is sent in the mail. The code must be linked to an email address, creating a user account. Access may be transferred once to a new user, once the initial user no longer requires access. You will need to contact your local Educational Consultant to arrange this.