The most comprehensive coverage of the 2014 syllabus for both SL and HL, this completely new Online Course Book gives you unrivalled support for the new concept-based approach to learning, the Nature of Science. The only DP Chemistry resource that includes support straight from the IB, it is available online for fully flexible learning.
- Fully online format, accessible anytime, anywhere.
- Accurately cover the new syllabus - the most comprehensive match, with support directly from the IB on the core, AHL and all the options.
- Fully integrate the new concept-based approach, holistically addressing understanding, applications, skills and the Nature of science.
- Tangibly build assessment confidence with assessment support straight from the IB.
- Build confidence - data-based questions and focused practice support exceptional achievement.
- Written by co-authors of the new syllabus and leading IB workshop leaders.
- Supported by a fully comprehensive and updated Study Guide and Oxford Kerboodle Online Resources and Assessment.
- This Enhanced Online Course Book is packed full of interactive activities, accessed via hotspots embedded in the text. Access is facilitated via a unique code, which is sent in the mail. The code must be linked to an email address, creating a user account. Access may be transferred once to a new user, once the initial user no longer requires access. You will need to contact your local Educational Consultant to arrange this