October 12, 2018
Explore with Biff, Chip and Kipper Series Audio Available
Oxford Reading Tree (ORT) Explore with Biff, Chip and Kipper Series Level 1+ to 9 audio is now available for streaming at the Resource Centre.
October 2, 2018
Oxford Reading Tree & Books for Children 2019 Catalogue
New Oxford Reading Tree & Books for Children 2019 Catalogue is now available. For the latest products and prices, view and download the Catalogue at the ORT Resource Centre.
September 14, 2018
Price changes to Oxford Reading Tree (ORT) from October 1st
Due to price changes in the UK and the effect of exchange rate changes, from October 1st 2018, we must unfortunately increase the price of certain ORT products between 5 – 10%. We appreciate your understanding in this matter and thank you for your ongoing interest in Oxford University Press products and services.
August 30, 2018
We are pleased to announce that select Oxford Reading Tree audio tracks are now available for streaming from the end of August 2018, replacing file downloads. Streaming allows you to play media on any device with an internet connection, in real time, and without using disk space. We hope you enjoy using it.
February 15, 2018
Introducing Explore with Biff, Chip and Kipper!
Oxford Reading Tree (ORT) Explore with Biff, Chip and Kipper Series is available now! Audio availability is yet to be confirmed, but Teaching Notes and Catalogue will be available for download on the Download Centre, so stay tuned to find out more!
May 9, 2017
Introducing the Oxford Reading Tree Tadoku Pack with CD!
ORT Tadoku Pack with CD is now available exclusively on our website! The pack contains ORT Stages 1+ to 9 (30 packs=180 books) plus 30 audio CDs. Perfect for extensive reading. Visit the product page to purchase or find out more!
What’s the Oxford Reading Tree (ORT)?
- Literacy textbooks used at over 80% of the primary schools in the UK.
- Over 200 humorous stories with natural-sounding, authentic language that native-speaker children actually use.
- Divided over 10 stages with repeated vocabulary and sentence structures ideal for English language learners.
- Exciting stories with interesting plot twists based around Kipper and his family’s daily life, giving students a taste of the British home-stay experience without leaving Japan.
Meet the characters...
The Oxford Reading Tree stories are based on a group of characters. Kipper has many adventures with his dog Floppy, his brother Chip, Chip’s twin sister Biff, and their friends. Children love reading about these characters and cannot wait to read what happens to them in the next story!
Oxford Owl helps parents with thier child's reading at home. Essential free tips, fun activities and eBooks are available.
Oxford Books for Children Catalogue
[PDF approx. 8MB]
■There have been changes in the text and illustrations for Oxford Reading Tree Stage 3 More Stories B ‘The Barbecue’ and Stage 5 More Stories C ‘The Adventure Park”. Please see here for details.
- Illustrations of the “sausage version” (before replacement) are available for download. Please click the links below to download the files.
- Audio files (MP3) of the “burger/ chicken leg version” (after replacement) are available for download. Please click the links below to download the files.