February 24, 2017
inFact Series Audio Files Available
Oxford Reading Tree (ORT) inFact Series Stages 1+ to 5 audio files are now available for download at the Download Centre.
October 3, 2016
Oxford Books for Children 2017 Catalogue
The Oxford Books for Children 2017 Catalogue, including Oxford Reading Tree, is now available for download at the Download Centre.
July 25, 2016
Decode and Develop More Audio Files Available
Oxford Reading Tree (ORT) Decode and Develop Series Stage 1+ More B and Stage 2 More B audio files are now available for download at the Download Centre.
July 8, 2016
Introducing Oxford Reading Tree Audio Stickers for stages 4 and 5!
December 25, 2015
Notice of a change in the contents of Oxford Reading Tree Stage 6 More Stories A Pack
Rotten Apples, from Oxford Reading Tree Stage 6 More Stories A Pack, is now out of print and will be replaced by previously-published Mirror Island. As the current stock runs out, the old packs will gradually be replaced by new ones so please keep note of the new ISBNs when placing an order. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your kind understanding.
- The new ISBNs are as follows:
- Pack 9780198358589
CD Pack 9780195976724
December 14, 2015
Introducing the Oxford Reading Tree Audio Pen & Audio Stickers
ORT Audio Pen & Audio Stickers are now available online! Simply place the stickers on the ORT pages and touch them with the pen and it reads the text for you. Available for stages 1-3. Visit the product page to purchase or find out more.
July 7, 2015
Oxford Reading Tree (ORT) Teaching Notes are now available for download at the Download Centre
June 8, 2015
Oxford Reading Tree (ORT) Decode and Develop Series Stage 6-9 audio files are now available for download at the Download Centre.
August 21, 2014
Notice of a change in the level names of Time Chronicles
August 20, 2014
Notice of change in Traditional Tales Audio
July 29, 2013
Oxford Reading Tree in Osaka public primary schools!
What’s the Oxford Reading Tree (ORT)?
- Literacy textbooks used at over 80% of the primary schools in the UK.
- Over 200 humorous stories with natural-sounding, authentic language that native-speaker children actually use.
- Divided over 10 stages with repeated vocabulary and sentence structures ideal for English language learners.
- Exciting stories with interesting plot twists based around Kipper and his family’s daily life, giving students a taste of the British home-stay experience without leaving Japan.
Meet the characters...
The Oxford Reading Tree stories are based on a group of characters. Kipper has many adventures with his dog Floppy, his brother Chip, Chip’s twin sister Biff, and their friends. Children love reading about these characters and cannot wait to read what happens to them in the next story!
Oxford Owl helps parents with thier child's reading at home. Essential free tips, fun activities and eBooks are available.
Oxford Books for Children Catalogue
[PDF approx. 7MB]
■There have been changes in the text and illustrations for Oxford Reading Tree Stage 3 More Stories B ‘The Barbecue’ and Stage 5 More Stories C ‘The Adventure Park”. Please see here for details.
- Illustrations of the “sausage version” (before replacement) are available for download. Please click the links below to download the files.
- Audio files (MP3) of the “burger/ chicken leg version” (after replacement) are available for download. Please click the links below to download the files.