This comprehensive Study Guide reinforces all the key concepts for the 2014 syllabus, ensuring students develop a clear understanding of all the crucial topics. Breaking concepts down into manageable sections, and with diagrams and illustrations to cement understanding, this book supports maximum achievement in the course and assessment.
- Fully comprehensive and matched to the new 2014 syllabus
- Concise and focused approach simplifies complex ideas, building truly confident understanding
- Clear and explanatory style uses plenty of visuals to make each concept accessible, easing comprehension
- Build a strong foundation of assessment skills, strengthening potential with integrated exam questions
- Develop assessment confidence, drawing on thorough assessment support and advice
- Clear and straightforward language helps EAL learners focus on the Chemistry