Ensure your Cambridge students achieve their best at Cambridge Lower Secondary and the Cambridge Checkpoint test, whatever their language ability. Matched to the latest Cambridge syllabus, this step-by-step, stretching approach supports progression to the next stage of their education, including Cambridge IGCSE.
- Cover all components of the Cambridge syllabus through varied and engaging activities, arranged by theme.
- Improve language skills with extensive writing, grammar and vocabulary practice.
- Encourage wider reading and foster a love of literature, using international, age-appropriate fiction.
- Build learners' confidence with extra speaking and listening activities and targeted assessment support.
- Use clear scaffolding to support first and additional language learners and lay the foundations for future success at IGCSE and beyond.