If you're serious about exam success, it's time to Concentrate!
Land Law Concentrate is the essential study and revision guide for law students looking for extra marks. The clear, succinct coverage enables you to quickly grasp the fundamental principles of this area of law and helps you to succeed in exams.
This guide has been rigorously reviewed and is endorsed by students and lecturers for level of coverage, accuracy, and exam advice.
Packed with essential information, key cases, revision tips, exam Q&As, and more, Land Law Concentrate is also supported by extensive online resources to take your learning further (www.oup.com/lawrevision/):
- Pinpoint which areas you need to concentrate on with the diagnostic test
- Test your knowledge with the multiple choice questions and receive feedback on your answers
- Improve your essay skills using the outline answers for guidance on what to include and how to structure your answer
- Revise the facts and principles of key cases using the interactive flashcards
- Learn the important terms and definitions using the interactive glossary
- Explore the subject in more depth with extensive further reading recommendations
- Achieve better marks following the advice on revision and exam technique by experienced examiner Nigel Foster
1 Introduction: proprietary rights
2 The distinction between legal and equitable interests
3 Registered land
4 Unregistered land
5 The freehold estate
6 The leasehold estate
7 Covenants in leases
8 Adverse possession
9 Trusts of land
11 Licences and proprietary estoppel
12 Easements and profi
13 Freehold covenants