- 'My Account' explanation
You will need to sign in or register before making a purchase.
Once you have registered, My Account allows you to:
- store your billing address and delivery addresses
- edit your email address, password and email preferences
- review orders you have placed with us
- download a receipt for your purchases (a receipt can only be issued once)
- What will OUP do with the information in My Account?
Most of the information you give us will be used to process and deliver your orders.
We may also use your details to send information by post or email about OUP products and services which may be of interest to you. If you would prefer not to receive such information, you can opt out at any time by selecting the appropriate boxes in My Account. You will also have an opportunity to opt out of receiving further information every time we email you.
We will not sell or rent your personal information to any third party.
- I've forgotten my password. What do I do?
Go to the Sign In/Register page using the link towards the top of any page. Click on the "Have you forgotten your password?" and enter your email address to submit. You will now be sent an email message containing the link to change your password. Once you have logged in with the new password, you will be able to visit My Account and set your password to something more memorable.
- How can I change my account details?
Go to the Sign In/Register page using the link towards the top of the page. Enter your ID and password to sign in. On the My Account page, you can make any changes you require.