If you're serious about exam success, it's time to Concentrate!
EU Law Concentrate is the essential study and revision guide for law students looking for extra marks. The clear, succinct coverage enables you to quickly grasp the fundamental principles of this area of law and helps you to succeed in exams.
This guide has been rigorously reviewed and is endorsed by students and lecturers for level of coverage, accuracy, and exam advice.
Packed with essential information, key cases, revision tips, exam Q&As, and more, EU Law Concentrate is also supported by extensive online resources to take your learning further (www.oup.com/lawrevision/):
- Pinpoint which areas you need to concentrate on with the diagnostic test
- Test your knowledge with the multiple choice questions and receive feedback on your answers
- Improve your essay skills using the outline answers and annotated answers for guidance on what to include and how to structure your answer
- Revise the facts and principles of key cases using the interactive flashcards
- Learn the important terms and definitions using the interactive glossary
- Explore the subject in more depth with extensive further reading recommendations
- Achieve better marks following the advice on revision and exam technique by experienced examiner Nigel Foster
1 Origins, institutions, and sources of law
2 Supremacy, direct effect, indirect effect, and state liability
3 Preliminary rulings: Article 267 TFEU
4 Direct actions in the Court of Justice of the European Union: Articles 258-260, 263, 265, 277, and 340 TFEU
5 Free movement of goods
6 Free movement of persons
7 EU competition law: introduction and Article 101 TFEU
8 EU competition law: Article 102 TFEU