If you're serious about exam success, it's time to Concentrate!
Criminal Law Concentrate is the essential study and revision guide for law students looking for extra marks. The clear, succinct coverage enables you to quickly grasp the fundamental principles of this area of law and helps you to succeed in exams.
This guide has been rigorously reviewed and is endorsed by students and lecturers for level of coverage, accuracy, and exam advice.
Packed with essential information, key cases, revision tips, exam Q&As, and more, Criminal Law Concentrate is also supported by extensive online resources to take your learning further (www.oup.com/lawrevision/):
· Pinpoint which areas you need to concentrate on with the diagnostic test
· Test your knowledge with the multiple choice questions and receive feedback on your answers
· Improve your essay skills using the outline answers for guidance on what to include and how to structure your answer
· Revise the facts and principles of key cases using the interactive flashcards
· Learn the important terms and definitions using the interactive glossary
· Achieve better marks following the advice on revision and exam technique by experienced examiner Nigel Foster
1 The basis of criminal liability
2 Actus reus
3 Mens rea
4 Strict liability
5 Non-fatal offences against the person
6 Sexual offences
7 Homicide I
8 Homicide II
9 Inchoate offences
13 Other property offences
14 Defences I
15 Defences II