ISBN : 9780199381739
Navigating Life with Multiple Sclerosis will serve as a practical guide for meeting the challenges of this life-long disease. MS may cause a myriad of symptoms and varies greatly from person to person. The authors demystify MS and offer practical solutions and guidance based upon their extensive combined clinical and research experience. The book tackles many of the common symptoms experienced by the person with MS and looks into the future to explore where research is headed. If you are newly diagnosed or have been living with MS for years, this book is an invaluable guide.
1. What Is Multiple Sclerosis?
2. How Multiple Sclerosis Affects the Nerves
3. How MS Is Diagnosed
4. Managing Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms
5. Treating and Managing Multiple Sclerosis: Relapses and Disease-Modifying Therapies
6. Lifestyle Management
7. Reproductive Issues in Multiple Sclerosis
8. The Future of Multiple Sclerosis Management
9. Planning for Your Future