ISBN : 9780195596717
Integrated Marketing Communication introduces students to the principles and practice of integrated marketing communication (IMC).
Written by an Australasian author team with an international focus, the text takes a balanced theoretical approach that acknowledges both salience and persuasion (strong & weak) theories of advertising, recognising advertising as an activity that aims to change attitudes and reinforce behaviour.
Supported by case studies, weblinks and revision questions to assist with student understanding and encourage critical reflection, Integrated Marketing Communication critically examines the major theories of marketing communication and provides students with examples of the practical implications of these theories.
1. Introduction and Communication Theories
2. Marketing Communications and Consumer Behaviour
3. Marketing Communications Strategy and Planning
4. Marketing Communications Positioning Objectives
5. Promotions Mix 1: Advertising
6. Promotions Mix 2:Public Relations
7. Promotions Mix 3: Direct Marketing
8. Promotions Mix 4: Sales Promotions
9. Promotions Mix 5: Electronic and Social Media
11.Responsible Marketing Communication