ISBN : 9780195590296
Marketing: Theory, Evidence, Practice tells the story of marketing, its theories, concepts and real life applications, while providing a realistic overview of the marketing world. It demonstrates the practical application of marketing skills, illustrated by case studies and practitioner profiles, and gives students industry insight that will support them in their careers.
Providing an evidence-based introduction to marketing, this Australasian text focuses on marketing metrics, consumer behaviour and business buyer behaviour, as well as exploring the application of B2B marketing. It challenges traditional marketing theories and concepts, presenting a research-driven framework for understanding the marketing process.
This text is a comprehensive guide, with a full suite of lecturer resources, and provides the support and materials that you need to help create tomorrow's marketing professionals
1. What Do Marketing Executives Do?
2. Consumer Behaviour and Business Buyer Behaviour
3. Meaningful Marketing Metrics
4. Market Research
5. The Marketing Environment
6. Customer Segmentation and Targeting
7. Products (Goods and Services)
8. Physical Availability, Retailing and Shopping
9. Pricing and Discounting
10. Selling and Sales Management
12. Media Decisions
13. Developing and Implementing a Marketing Plan
14. Global Marketing
15. Ethics and Social Responsibility
16. Social Marketing
17. Social Responsibility and Ethics